27 Aug Spaghetti marinara
Fish contains healthy omega-3 fatty acids which help to reduce risk of cardiovascular disease.
400g of spaghetti
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 brown onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
4 cupsof cherry tomatoes, halved
½ cup of fresh basil, chopped
2 tsp of dried oregano
2 tsp of dried chilli
Ground black pepper
1 red capsicum, diced
4 cups of fresh spinach
400g snapper fillet, diced
400g oyster (raw), shucked
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick pan over medium heat. Add onion then garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until onion is translucent. Reduce heat to low.
3. Combine half the tomatoes, basil, oregano, chilli flakes and pepper in a blender. Pulse until well blended but slightly chunky.
4. Add tomato mixture and to the pan with onion. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the capsicum, spinach, fish and oysters then cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until fish begins to flake when tested with fork.
6. Combine pasta with seafood sauce in large bowl and add the remaining chopped tomatoes. Combine well
7. Serve and enjoy!