15 May Spinach and feta mini quiche
Posted at 01:28h in Recipes
- 1 tbs of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 200g of fresh spinach, washed
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup of feta cheese, cubed
- 1 tbs of dried oregano
- 1 tbs of fresh parsley, chopped
- ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F and lightly grease a muffin tray.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil, garlic and spinach until spinach has wilted. Remove from heat and place aside to cool.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs well. Add the cooled spinach mix, feta, oregano, parsley and season to taste with pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the muffin trays and place in oven. Cook for 20-30 minutes or until the middle of mix is firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before removing them from the muffin tray.
- Serve and enjoy!